Mango Coconut Popsicles?!
Are we on a tropical island or something??
Maybe it’s just a flashback from our Keys trip back a month ago, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with daydreaming of being surrounded by clear blue water and palm trees with a margarita in my hand. Annnnnd maybe a bowl of our tropical shrimp salad for lunch and one of these mango coconut popsicles for dessert. C’mon, play along with me here 😉
Now I won’t lie when I say that Kate and I have been determined to come up with a popsicle recipe for quite some time now. I mean, they are the craze right now, and they absolutely should be! It’s so hot out now that it’s hard to imagine being outside without some sort of cold beverage in hand or in this case, a delicious popsicle like these mango coconut ones right here. 🙂 Are you looking for a few more reasons to have these in your life? Well okay then, let me help you out. These mango coconut popsicles are:
- Super quick and easy to make
- Only 3 ingredients
- Great for kids and adults
- So creamy and delicious on a hot, summer day
- A great way to force yourself to daydream about being on a tropical island
Did that work?? Do I need to post another sunset picture from the Keys to help bribe you?
Now, don’t worry if you still need to hop on the buying-a-popsicle-mold train, because good news is that they are super reasonable AND you can find them just about anywhere. There are so many different shapes and sizes, I even see them tucked in away in the back at T.J. Maxx sometimes.
Then again, there is always Amazon. Prime members, what what!? I used this one here if you are curious.
Anyway, hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. Till next time!
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup, plus 2 tbsp light coconut milk (canned)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, run mold under warm water until popsicles release.
- For the super coconut lovers, sprinkle with coconut flakes for an added treat!
- Calories: 60, Protein: .5 g, Fat: 1.5 g, Carbohydrates: 12 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 11 g, Sodium: 2 mg, Saturated Fat: 1 g